One thing we can never rely on is the weather. Unless you’re staying in the deepest deserts, at some point during your trip, rain is a distinct possibility! A dry bag backpack is essential for keeping your stuff dry, no matter what the elements throw at you.
The EpicTraveller dry bag backpack is perfect for when you need to keep your stuff as dry as possible and is suitable for both wet weather and watersports.
Dry Bag Backpacks for Wet Weather Travel and Activities
Let’s be honest, putting on wet clothes are horrible! Wet clothing can also reduce your body temperature dramatically. We want to avoid this when camping or staying in colder environments.
Sudden rain showers while hiking and camping can leave your things soaking wet, soaking your clothes and potentially damaging any electronics. If you’re kayaking, sailing, or engaging in some other watersports, the risk is even higher.
EpicTraveller’s Dry Bag Backpack will help prevent your belongings from getting wet. It features a fully waterproof, sturdy and durable design. When you get soaked and unpack dry clothes from your Epic Traveller dry bag backpack, you’ll never look back!
- 3 waterproofing layers: waterproof TPU film, 600D nylon fabric, and high-frequency welded material
- Shoulder, hip, and chest straps for ergonomic weight distribution
- Stylish and low-profile all-black design
- Includes water bottle storage, ABS fasteners, and reflective strip
- 55 x 22 x 32cm dimensions, 28L capacity
But if that’s not enough to convince you, here are a few more handy features:
- 6cm wide straps that won’t dig into your shoulders, made of 6mm thick pearl cotton
- The nylon layer’s pressure-bonded stitching removes any seams through which water can penetrate
- Can be used as a water bag or bucket bag
By all accounts, this dry bag works extremely well and is suitable for adverse weather conditions and also watersports.
Don’t leave your belongings vulnerable to the elements. Try the EpicTraveller Dry Bag Backpack now!