Avoid excess charges at the airport by using portable digital luggage scales by EpicTraveller.co.
Stick to your baggage limits and avoid charges by measuring your luggage before you travel. Our digital luggage scale gives a clear reading so you don’t get an unpleasant surprise when you come to check in. This portable digital luggage scale is small and easy to use and a must for packing your bags. You can even take it with you to make sure your return journey is within the limits.
Know your luggage weight before you get to check-in and avoid large fees from airlines. Some luggage limits before paying for extra are low and not always obvious. Make sure you check your baggage allowance before you fly. Then use the luggage scales to make sure your suitcases and bags are under the limit.
Nor do you need to leave items out of your packing for fear of going over the limit. Make the most of your baggage allowance with an accurate measurement.
It can be hard to tell just by lifting and trying to guess the weight yourself. And other scales around the house are either designed for much smaller weights – like kitchen scales – or, like body weight scales, are tricky to use for luggage and won’t give accurate readings.
Why Use Travel Luggage Scales?
- Check your luggage weight against your airline’s allowance, or to make sure your bag can go on as hand luggage.
- Avoid last-minute excess charges or repacking your bags when you get to the airport by weighing your luggage beforehand.
- Easily weigh your bags at home with the digital scales for a clear reading – essential kit for organising your travel.
- The small and light portable digital luggage scale can even slip into your packing and be used for the return journey.
- Requires a CR2032 3V Lithium battery (NOT included) which are widely available and gives the digital scale a long life.
- Suitable for up to 40kg and accurate to 100g.
How to use the luggage scales
The scales are easy to use and intuitive. There’s just one simple on/off and reset button and the weight is shown clearly on the screen.
An attached strap going into the scale has a buckle to add your luggage. Simply unclick and strap it around your suitcase handle. It holds your luggage securely on the strong strap while you lift it to check the weight. Suspend off the floor for a moment and the scales will quickly give you an accurate reading. Then you can rearrange your bag if necessary – or find you’ve got space for a few extra clothes or home comforts.
Check everyone’s baggage – hold and hand – to avoid excess fees. Don’t forget to do the same on the way back too. You might have picked up some extra mementos, clothes or other items while on your holiday. The scales are just 10cm long and super light so they can easily slip into your bags and come away with you.
Get free shipping on ALL orders! Plus, to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your luggage scales we have a 30 day money back guarantee. Returns are free too.