Finding out your luggage exceeds the airline’s weight limit upon check-in is absolutely terrible. No one wants to pay extra fees nor remove items from their bag just moments before departure. Fortunately, such situations can be easily prevented just by weighing your stuff before heading to the counter. All you need is travel luggage scales that are specially made for bags and suitcases.
It can be hard to tell just by lifting and trying to guess the weight yourself. And other scales around the house are either designed for much smaller weights – like kitchen scales – or, like body weight scales, are tricky to use for luggage and won’t give accurate readings.
Know precisely how heavy your luggage is with the EpicTraveller Luggage Scales.
- Gives accurate readings for items or bags weighing in at 100g up to 40kg
- View your luggage’s exact weight via the digital screen
- Just 10cm long, it fits right into your pocket
- Comes with a CR2032 3V lithium battery–no need to buy your own
- Easy to use, just unclick the buckle then strap it around your bag’s handle
Need more time to make up your mind? Check out more features of this portable weighing scale right here:
- Helps you know if your suitcase can go as hand luggage
- Made from durable components to endure transportation and regular use
- Awesome gift idea for backpackers and travellers
Head to your destination without extra baggage. Get the EpicTraveller Travel Luggage Scales now!
Why Use Travel Luggage Scales?
- Check your luggage weight against your airline’s allowance, or to make sure your bag can go on as hand luggage.
- Avoid last-minute excess charges or repacking your bags when you get to the airport by weighing your luggage beforehand.
- Easily weigh your bags at home with the digital scales for a clear reading – essential kit for organising your travel.
- The small and light portable digital luggage scale can even slip into your packing and be used for the return journey.
- Requires a CR2032 3V Lithium battery (included) which are widely available and gives the digital scale a long life.
- Suitable for up to 40kg and accurate to 100g.
How to use the luggage scales
The scales are easy to use and intuitive. There’s just a couple of simple buttons and the weight is shown clearly on the screen.
An attached strap going into the scale has a buckle to add your luggage. Simply unclick and strap it around your suitcase handle. It holds your luggage securely on the strong strap while you lift it to check the weight. Suspend off the floor for a moment and the scales will quickly give you an accurate reading. Then you can rearrange your bag if necessary – or find you’ve got space for a few extra clothes or home comforts.
Check everyone’s baggage – hold and hand – to avoid excess fees. Don’t forget to do the same on the way back too. You might have picked up some souvenirs, clothes or other items while on your holiday. The scales are just 10cm long and super light so they can easily slip into your bags and come away with you.
Get free shipping on ALL orders! Plus, to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your luggage scales we have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Returns are free too.