The ideal folding travel mirror should obviously serve its function as a mirror whilst remaining strong and durable. It also has to be compact and slimline to easily slot into your luggage, bag or pocket. This travel mirror has it all and will hopefully be the last travel mirror you ever buy, unless you lose it of course!
Do your make up, fix your hair, and check your smile on the go with the EpicTraveller Folding Travel Mirror.
- Smooth and flawless surface lets you see yourself clearly
- Perfectly sized at 10 x 6.5 cm, unlike pocket mirrors that are way too small
- Long-lasting, it has a sturdy aluminium construction
- Saves you from long bathroom lines in hostels and public places
- Easy to clean, just wipe down with damp cloth
Need more time to make up your mind? Check out more features of this handy mirror right here:
- Slips right into most make up kits, handbags, and glove compartments
- Neutral design makes it suitable for men and women
- Foldable frame keeps the glass protected
- Ideal gift for campers, backpackers, travellers, and road trippers
Look and feel amazing wherever the road may take you. Get the EpicTraveller Folding Travel Mirror now!
Use a Folding Travel Mirror Anywhere
Where and when might you need to use a folding travel mirror? Once you get used to having one around you’ll wonder how you ever got by without it!
It’s discreet and small but a usable size. Tiny pocket mirrors are only a few centimetres – too small to actually do anything with. Our travel mirror is functional as well as being light and thin.
Keep a travel mirror in your day bag so you can check hair, make-up, your teeth after eating and so on. It comes in handy all the time and you’ll be glad you had one on you. You can’t always get to a bathroom to check yourself and it’s not ideal using a public mirror in full view of others.
For camping or festivals, the mirror is a perfect size for shaving, brushing your teeth, washing, sorting your hair, applying makeup and the like, all from your tent. It can be propped up and used anywhere you like. Or just held up by hand. You might be roughing it a bit but a mirror is a handy and helpful home comfort.
When travelling you can avoid queues for the shared hostel bathroom. Or set up your mirror wherever you like in your hotel room and get comfortable. Mirrors in hotels can be uncomfortably positioned, especially if you happen to be shorter or taller than average. You don’t have to balance precariously or lean horribly with a travel mirror.
In the car, on the bus, train or plane? Wherever you are you can crack out your mirror to clean up, sort your make-up, do your hair, or just check your tan lines!
The Perfect Travel Mirror
The mirror is a perfect travel companion. The folding design keeps the surface free from scratches and cracks. It’s thin and light so slips easily into your packing or bag without taking up valuable space or weighing you down.
- Use for washing, brushing teeth, doing hair, shaving or applying makeup.
- No waiting your turn or sharing a mirror in hostels.
- Set up anywhere you like – in your room or on the road.
- Lightweight and portable for easy packing – 10×6.5cm.
- Folds to protect the glass while travelling.
Get free shipping on ALL orders! Plus, to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your travel mirror we have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Returns are free too.